Sunday, July 15

More energy to get into trouble !

"This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it"
Anyone who knows me would hardly describe me as devout but increasingly I am starting to rely on the belief that our days are predetermined and we just have to slot into a grand master plan . This whole notion is not an easy one for me to accept, but the ebb and flow of the recent days have made me stop and truly appreciate small victories and accomplishments .

Only my mother could go to the bathroom and get her hospital gown tangled up in the i.v tubes. I have no idea how to disentangle her . We may have to get some large scissors and cut it up ! She also forgets that she is attached to the i.v thingy and is in danger of yanking all the paraphernalia out of her arm ......this makes me very nervous !

She has started the tube feeding and already I think she has a little more energy. She's been moved to a new room (on her own ) which has an expansive view of Buffalo. The sunset is beautiful tonight and I hope that the dawn tomorrow gives rise to a better day.