Tuesday, July 17

Happy Birthday Colin !

Dear Colin ,
It's your birthday today . Twelve years ago during a heat wave I delivered an 8lb bouncing baby boy . You were so cute and adorable. It was the happiest day of my life.
I tried to go on the South Park website to get you something funny but the hospital Internet access blocked the site because it is "tasteless content ".......Oh well .... manged to get you something anyway. You used to like Barney , Scooby Doo and Thomas The Tank Engine . Things have obviously changed , now your tastes are a little more mature !!!
Your Grandma and I are so proud of you . We wish we could have been in Oakville to see you wake up this morning but we both send you lots and lots of love XXXX Mum is planning to be at your birthday dinner tonight and I can't wait to see you.