Tuesday, October 2

Tired couple of days

I popped by this evening to see mum. As she opened the door to her condo I could see that she does look ghastly ....tired and pale looking . Turns out she has unintentionally been overdosing herself with anti nausea medication. She has two types of pills and one in particular makes her very zonked. I think that she probably did not take enough of one medication and then doubled up the dosage on another. Mum of course is fed up with the whole lot and at this point would like to flush them all down the toilet !

I made her and Doug a simple omlette for dinner. She ate it all along with some toast and started looking more lively when I left . It's been a bad couple of days for mum and I hate to see her looking tired , especially when she has done so well recently.

One good thing though...her new condo looks wonderful. I will try to post some pictures of it. She is very happy in her new digs. She just needs to be able to enjoy it .....