Tuesday, January 22

Long time no post !

I've just realized that it has been a while since I posted an update . The reason is a very simple and positive one....there is nothing to write about ....and that's a good thing ! Mum is well , her nausea seems to be under control, she's in no pain and for the first time in ages , she's feeling more like her old self .

My life,as a result,has settled into a semblance of a predictable routine and so far,everything seems to be calm. It's good to not feel that nagging concern .

It's cold, snowy and wintry here ....this is the time of year that feels like we are in one big bunker . Too cold to go outside , not enough daylight , freezing temperatures and just horrible . As I write this, I am hibernating inside our local coffee shop with a hot Latte and a toasted cheese sandwich for lunch feeling a bit like a Polar explorer ...I could step outside into the snowy wilds of Oakville but it feels far too much like an adventure . Best to stay tucked up and warm inside !