Thursday, September 13

I'm thinking about changing the title of the blog !

You know it's late summer in Oakville when you inhale that familiar stench of rotting algae coming on from the lake. It is truly disgusting . The good news is that the pills mum takes for nausea are effective because if she can handle the Cladophora she is really improving.

Busy day today -

Purchases
1 bed
2 cordless phones
1 Lazy-Boy leather recliner
Fed-Up Phone Calls
Bell Canada
Cable Company
Food
Lunch with Doug at the Oakville Club
Late night dash to Oakville Club again for comfort food order of two kiddy grilled Cheese Sandwiches and fries


I am feeling relatively optimistic today so I have decided to change the title of the blog ...the term "coping and hoping" seems almost redundant now. I've just got to come up with something new .I'll mull it over ....