Friday, August 24

Last Days of summer holiday


It's getting to be that time again. Next week Colin is attending an academic camp at Appleby College for math and French and then he starts his new school, Ridley College on the following Wednesday . I took this photo this morning at the pool with Colin and his dad . It's one of his last few days of "freedom" before Grade 7 starts . I know for a fact that he has not put pen to paper once the whole summer apart from writing down his "cheats" for his computer games . I have put very little pressure on Colin because I have been focused on mum and going up and down to Buffalo. I'm afraid he will have a distinct adjustment period once school starts . He has got very used to the "easy" life without mum and grandma nagging .....it's all going to change very soon !!!